Lofty Labs is excited to announce that it has been named a Consulting Partner by Amazon Web Services.
As the only AWS Consulting Partner in the state of Arkansas, Lofty Labs has proven its competency in designing, building, migrating and managing AWS environments for a broad range of use-cases and businesses.
"Lofty is uniquely positioned to enable our customers to take full advantage of the AWS cloud service offerings. We also have the expertise to help businesses who already take advantage of AWS to do so more efficiently and build unique solutions that can dramatically reduce costs or enable new lines of business," said Casey Kinsey, President of Lofty Labs.
How our clients benefit from the AWS Partner Network
As the client of an AWS Partner Network (APN) Consulting Partner, you will have experienced and certified AWS engineers deploying, running and managing your applications in the AWS cloud. We also take advantage of exclusive partner benefits including access to Innovation Sandbox credits for safe testing, and the latest innovations straight from Amazon Web Services.
With continual training, certifications, and hands-on experience, it's safe to say that Lofty Labs is the most qualified company in Arkansas to meet your AWS needs.
Our AWS capabilities
- Migrate systems from non-AWS cloud provider to AWS
- Migrate systems from on-premises or co-located data centers to AWS.
- Evaluate existing AWS usage to look for potential security vulnerabilities, adherence to best practices, and potential cost reduction.
- Data migrations to AWS managed data stores like Postgresql or MySQL on RDS or a data warehouse solution like Redshift.
How we achieved our AWS Consulting Partner status
To earn our consulting partner status Lofty Labs employees were required to pass several accreditations and certifications, have customer references on AWS and proven revenue through AWS services.
Our Director of Engineering, Addam Hardy, and Software Engineer, Tyler Coles, went beyond the minimum requirements and earned two certifications each: Certified Solutions Architect and Certified Developer.
More details about our working knowledge and experience:
To become a Certified Solution Architect our engineers demonstrated their experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform:
- Hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
- Ability to identify and define requirements for an AWS-based application
- Experience with deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and AWS components
As AWS Certified Developers, our engineers validated their technical expertise in the following areas:
- Hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS-based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
- Proficiency in designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based solutions using AWS
- Experience with developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
Learn more about how we can help you with scaleable cloud computing
At Lofty Labs we offer architecture, planning and consulting services for building or migrating applications to the Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure. For more information on our capabilities contact us for a free consultation.